There is nothing more critical than your thesis when you are pursuing a PhD. Even if you pass all assessments and submit assignments, you will not be awarded the degree unless you submit a satisfactory thesis. Hence, taking a chance with the quality of your thesis is against wisdom. One sure-shot way of ensuring that your thesis receives the expected response from the review committee is having it edited by a competent team.
The editors at Regent Editing have more than 50 years of collective experience and they have helped hundreds of scholars across the globe attain high scores for research reports. Our team has been chosen after a rigorous selection process to check their academic knowledge, editorial acumen, as well as ability to deliver urgent projects with 100% accuracy. Moreover, we have a system which has been appreciated in many parts of the world. Hence, you can be relaxed when you send us your documents.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
The service for thesis editing is all inclusive. Our editors check the following aspects and make required corrections:
- Spellings and typo errors: First, we go through each chapter closely and check whether you have made any spelling mistakes, which is quite common in technical papers. If there are typographical errors, we correct the same.
- Language: Writing in academic language is not easy and casual terms often creep in the document. We replace such terms, improve the vocabulary and enhance the overall language, making the thesis better for the readers.
- Grammar: If you have errors in grammar, like broken sentences, inconsistencies in number agreement, verb and tenses, wrong punctuations or modifiers, then the report is weak. We make corrections for all such mistakes.
- Logical flow: Every sentence, paragraph and section is checked to ensure that there is cohesiveness and logical flow. The structure must be flawless throughout. We also ensure that all paragraphs are of appropriate length.
- Facts and figures: Right from the hypothesis and research question, to the facts that you have presented, tables and graphs, and results of data analysis, we check each aspect to make the thesis 100% valid and authentic.
- Layout and format: Even a strong thesis can fall flat if the formatting is wrong. We follow the required formatting style and check spacing, margins, headers, font style and size and labelling.
- Citations: Lack of proper citations for the references that you have used can lead to charges of plagiarism. We ensure that you have cited all resources, in every chapter as well as in the bibliography. Plus, the citation style is kept uniform throughout and proper method followed for various sources like books, internet, magazines, journals, etc.
You can also request our editors for a plagiarism check if you want to be doubly sure that there is no unintended plagiarism in the thesis. In this case, we will provide a plagiarism report along with an editorial report.
Follow a hassle free process for placing your order and send us your documents online. Or you can contact our team and we will get back to you promptly.